1. Champagne used to be only indulge by royal families from 17th to 19th centuries, although those manufacturers has done significant promotion by using the royal imagery which attracts that emerging middle class people that time.
2. One only consider the name champagne if the origin of its existence came champagne region of France .
3. White and black grapes needed to Create champagne.mostly Pinot Noir , Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay grape variants are used for making champagne.
4. Champagne invented unexpectedly when a monk named Dom Perignon not able to separate the bubbles from wine. He then take a sip from his new invention and with strong emotion said “come quickly I am drinking the stars!” Therefore the legend goes champagne created on this day in 1693
5. the pressure generated from bubble with such degrees that the bottles solely erupt. The champagne stored in those eruptive bottles famously nicknamed le vin du diable otherwise “the devils wine” as its erupts with no warning.