Hobby is when you buy a new bike. Passion is when you keep the old one running.
There are two kinds of people Harley owners and sad people.
Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary. ~Anonymous
Riding a motorcycle is the closest you can come to flying without leaving the ground. -anonymous
Love is what feeling you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle. Hunter S Thompson
If you never owned one..You will never understand.
The older I get, the faster I was. There are old bikers and there are bold bikers, but there are no old, bold bikers. ~Evel Knievel
Everything looks better from the inside of a motorcycle helmet.
Life may begin at 30, but it doesn’t get real interesting until about 150.
You start the game with a full pot o’ luck and an empty pot o’ experience. The object is to fill the pot of experience before you empty the pot of luck.
A bike on the road is worth two in the shed.
They say stress kills. Well I found the cure.
When the road ahead seems impossible, start the engine.
A body full of scars probably belong to a soul full of interesting stories.
yes officer I saw the speed limit. I just didn’t see you.
Young riders pick a destination and go… Old riders pick a direction and go.
If you can park it and not turn around to admire it before walking away.. you brought the wrong one.
98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
Respect the person who has seen the dark side of motorcycling and lived.
A good long ride can clear your mind, restore your faith, and use up a lot of fuel.
I’d rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle” – Anon